December 23, 2020

A Wordy Gotcha Day!


We're being Wordy today because it's special day for us...it's Noelle's THIRD Gotcha Day!

Hi furriends!  Guess what today is?  It's my GOTCHA DAY!!  It's hard to believe I have been a Florida Furkid for three years already.  I've made so many new pals and got to pawticipate in so many events.   Here's the very first photo Mom took of me!  I am such a lucky girl.  


I've grown up a LOT since that photo. 

As many of you know, I also have a special ManCat friend now.  Sweet Sawyer from The Cat On My Head.  I am such a lucky ladycat.  We even have alter-egos, Periwinkle and Stinky, and have fun adventures

I am the luckiest cat in the world!!! I hope you join me at my Gotcha party!

We have real live dead shrimp....

Roast beast

BACON!

Niptini's! 


nip toys

Lots of beds if you need to nap. You can pick a color that looks great with your furs.





Thanks for coming to my party. Don't forget to have a slice of tuna cake and a goodie bag and party favor before you leave!







Love,
Noelle

20 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Noelle!

Pam and Teddy said...

WOW what a wonderful party dear Noelle. Third Gotcha Day - it seems like yesterday you joined the family. You were a wonderful "CHristmas Gift" to your Mom!!

Hugs, Teddy

ZOOLATRY said...

You, Miss Noelle ... were a Very Good Gotcha! So happy, happy on your special day (and the same to your Mom)

Lily said...

Happy Gotcha Day Noelle!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Gotcha Day sweet Noelle!!! We hope your special day is super special!

My Mind's Eye said...

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day sweet Noelle...you were an adorable grey baby and what a gorgeous Grey lady you have become.
Hugs cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

What a par-tay, Noelle!
Happy Gotchaversary!
Da Boyz just had their third also; they'll be over to visit with you soon!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day Noelle! What a pawty! Enjoy sweet Christmas girl.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Noelle. We are very happy for you to be a part of Friends Furever.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Timmy Tomcat said...

Noelle we did not know! Wow! Fur some silly reason it was not in our calendar but no more we will be a day early next year. Now lets Pawty like its not 2020 anymore! Yay! What great noms and favors! Love you and Sawyer together so sweet!
Timmy and Family

catladymac said...

Happy Gotcha Day Noelle- and many more !

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Happy gotcha day, Noelle!

pilch92 said...

Happy Gotcha Day!! XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Wishing you a purrfect day, Noelle!

Marvelous Marv said...

Gosh! Has it really been 3 years! It seems like yesterday! You have grown into such a beautiful lady cat, Sending you many Gottcha Day Wishes! It is Kozmo's Gottcha Day too! He has been here for 10 years!
Now we are going to has some of your gorgeous FOOD.
Purrs
Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

The Island Cats said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Noelle!

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, three years already? Happy Gotcha Day, Noelle! XO

Kitties Blue said...

M dearest Noelle, I hope you can forgive me for not sending a special card for your Gotcha Day. My mom gets so distracted during Christmas that she lets things fall through the cracks. I am sending my best wishes along with purrs, whisker kisses and paw hugs. I really hope you had a terrific day with lots of cuddles and mountains of treats. 💖💓💝😻, Sawyer

Smudge said...

Sorry we missed your special Gotcha Day, sweet Noelle. Hope it was a good one, and here's to many, many more.

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Noelle ! Purrs