February 21, 2022

Monday Sparks

 Even though McGuffy's reader is taking a break, we are continuing our Monday Sparks posts!  From the original Sparks posts:

Welcome to Sparks. Many years ago, it was my intent to post an inspirational thought each Monday. It would be my weekly meditation, and perhaps feed other people's spirit as well. Life got busy, and this fell by the wayside. Now, I feel a strong need to bring this feature back. 
The negative energy in the world has become thick and oppressive. Social media has become a part of this dark, negative storm. There is an obvious universal need for more positive energy and peace. And, we can all be part of this affirmative change. 
I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!
I hope you will join us. Please link up a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse. The badge and code can be found in my sidebar. Add the badge to your post to invite others. The more, the merrier. I welcome your thoughts. Peace.


Mom needs to do this!!


12 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

that is a super plan and the best recipe for a good life...

Katie Isabella said...

OH! That's good! I like that!

The Island Cats said...

That's a great plan!

My Mind's Eye said...

Raz, Noelle and Reesie tell your Mom WELL done on this quote.
Hugs cecilia

Pam and Teddy said...

LOVE IT! That's a perfect recipe for "happy" !

Hugs, Pam

Sandee said...

The perfect Spark. I'll give that a go.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's really good and makes sense too!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

What a wonderful idea!

The Swiss Cats said...

Great idea ! Purrs

Kitties Blue said...

What a wonderful Spark. Never thought of doing that, but I think I will. Sawyer is happy that Noelle is okay with him being friends with Kizmet. Part of the reason we adopted her was to give him a companion He has always wanted to be C.J.’s friend, but she didn’t want that. It makes us really happy to see them together. But Sawyer loves Noelle, and he sends her all his love and oodles of whisker kisses. Hugs, Janet and the entire Kitties Blue crew 💖💓

pilch92 said...

Great spark and great advice.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I think I ought to try that!