November 3, 2023

Happy Gotcha Day to Angel Raz

 The biggest THANKFUL for today is we're VERY Thankful that our sweet ManCat Angel Raz joined our family 11 years ago!! Even though he is at the Rainbow Bridge now we will always celebrate the day he joined our family.


From the Bridge we will let him tell the story...



Hi from the Rainbow Bridge.Do you know that today is a special day for me? As you might have figured out - today is my 11th Gotcha Day!!   November 3, 2012, I was lucky enough to become a Florida Furkid.   Here's the first photo my Mom took of me.....Impurressive, right?  That's another one of my brothers in the cage with me.  Don't worry, both of them got adopted at the next event. What you probably don't know is that my other brother (the one you don't see) was the one Mom came to adopt.  He pooped in his PTU and had to be cleaned up.  I took advantage and won Mom's heart.  I guess PTU pooping runs in the family!  MOL




HERE's a link to my very first post and there's a link to my Petfinder page too!  This is my Petfinder photo.....wasn't I a cutie?  I'm glad I grew into those ears!  As you can see, I was photogenic.




13 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Happy Heavenly Gotcha Day, Angel Raz!! We are glad we got to know you, and that you were 'gotted'!

Lynn and Precious said...

Sweet Angel Raz, it sounds like maybe you tricked your brother into pooping. But that's okay because you ended up in a wonderful home. And I know you are missed everyday.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Gotcha Day in Heaven, Angel Raz!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Happy Gotcha Day, Angel Raz! Sometimes fate steps in to get you a home!"
Chaplin: "Yes, that's what happened with our legendary sister Trouble the Kitty. Dada had gone to the shelter to look at kitties and decided which one he wanted, but she wasn't available for adoption yet. When he went back to get her, she had mysteriously disappeared and no one could tell him why."
Charlee: "The theory is that a shelter worker took her instead."
Chaplin: "Anyway, Trouble put on a big performance of meowing and reaching through the bars of her cage at Dada when he was there looking for the kitty he had come for, so he ended up adopting her instead."
Oona: "So much effort! Oona got herself a home just by crawling into Mama's lap and not leaving."

Eastside Cats said...

Happy Gotchaversary, Angel Raz!

pilch92 said...

Raz was a special boy. I wish you had gotten more time with him. XO

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL Raz you were just taking care of grooming 'cause you knew you were about to meet your furever Mom.
Happy Gotcha day Handsome Raz
Hugs Cecilia

messymimi said...

You were and are precious, and I'm so glad I got to meet you before you went to the bridge. Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

Katie Isabella said...

Happy Gotcha Day sweet Angel Raz. Love you dearly.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Happy Gotcha Day, sweetie. You'll always be remembered.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Gotcha Day Angel Raz, the whole world misses you.

Pam and Teddy said...

Your Mom will always celebrate your Gotcha Day Angel Raz - she fell in love with you then and stayed in love with you through your life and now misses you as you have your wings as an Angel. We all miss you my friend.

Hugs, Teddy

Kitties Blue said...

Raz, it is so funny that you were selected over your brother because he pooped in the PTU, and then you turned out to be a PTU pooper too. Try to say that several times fast. Your life was wonderful but much too short. We all miss you very much. Hope Mau baked you a huge cake. Love from all of us. Sawyer sends purrs, paw hugs and love to Noelle. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh