July 23, 2024

A Special Anniversary at The Bridge

 Today would have been Angels Mauricio and Allie's eighth wedding anniversary.  If you missed their wedding, it was the Cat Scouts event of the year!  The Wedding was featured at Mousebreath .  Sadly, both Cat Scouts and Mousebreath are gone now.





Angel Allie wrote her own vows to Mauricio:
Dearest Mau,
 From the first moment I saw you, my heart skipped a beat!   I think I fell for you right away but never EVER thought that you would look my way.  There you were, a young ManCat and here I was an older ladycat.   Your handsome looks and your sweet purrsonality really won me over and I was hooked!   I promise to be your loving wife and to love you for 87 bazillion years.  I will be by your side through good times and bad and will do everything I can to make your life purrfect.  You are the ManCat of my dreams and I am so very blessed to become your wife.  Together we make a fabulous team!

Happy Anniversary at the Bridge.  We know you are celebrating today and want you to know we love and miss you very much. 




Don't forget to Teleport over to The Cat On My Head to see what Periwinkle and Stinky are up to today.  Click HERE to check it out.

16 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

happy heavenly anniversary....

Pam and Teddy said...

They were and still are the perfect couple....it was an honor for Angel Sammy to be in the wedding party. I know that they are having a "happily ever after" together now.......

Love, Pam and Teddy

Lynn and Precious said...

What a beautiful wedding and what beautiful photographs that were taken. And the memories live on forever

My Mind's Eye said...

It was quite a festive event and Allie selected lovely lavender dresses for her attendants. Mau and his groomsmen take my breath away...so handsome
Hugs Cecilia

Katie Isabella said...

What a dear sweet tribute to Mau from Allie I loved every word.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Anniversary sweetest Angels, you are loved and missed down here.

Kitties Blue said...

Stinky is happy Periwinkle enjoyed their visit to the Bridge. He wants neither of them to land there any time soon. Allie’s vows were purrfect. Mom needs to find Mau’s It is really sad that both Cat Scouts and Mousebreath are now gone along with these two special cats. We’ll never forget that amazing wedding day. Sawyer sends Noelle love, purrs and paw hugs. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

da tabbies o trout towne said...

happee annie fur sarree two ewe allie N mau💙💖

N yur add venturez two day P and S had me nervuzz
fora few 🙀‼️🧚‍♂️

Eastside Cats said...

Aww, Happy Heavenly Anniversary, Angels Allie & Mauricio.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Aww, we bet they are having a great party at the Rainbow Bridge with all the other angel cats! Maybe they even invited a few angel dogs, too!"

Sandee said...

♪♫Happy Anniversary to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Anniversary to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Anniversary Dear Angels Allie and Mauricio, ♪♫
♪♫Happy Anniversary to you.♪♫

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

pilch92 said...

They had a beautiful wedding. I am sure they are together in Heaven. XO

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Heavenly Anniversary, Allie and Mau! We love you.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I hope they're having a wonderful day together at the Bridge.

messymimi said...

Awww. I really enjoy a happy love story and am glad they wrote one together.

The Island Cats said...

Happy Anniversary to 2 sweet angels.