Ya know, kitties...every time...EVERY TIME...that cats are looking at something out there, and I walk up quietly to observe; I don't see anything. It's so weird!
What are you girls watching? A lizard purrhaps? Whatever it is, it definitely has all your attention. Angel Sawyer sends Noelle everlasting love. ❣️ XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
14 comments:
Hope whatever it was out there was FRIENDLY!
Hugs, Pam and Teddy
It must be mystery wednesday.
Ohhhh is there a lizard or a bird that you spy
Hugs Cecilia
Ya know, kitties...every time...EVERY TIME...that cats are looking at something out there, and I walk up quietly to observe; I don't see anything.
It's so weird!
I know this look. There's something on the other side of this window and needs attention. So precious.
Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Aw ~ such an adorable photo of you two guarding the yard ~
Hugs ^_^
https://anartistreflects.com '
an artist reflects
hay ewe galz…did ewe spiez one oh thoz hee la monsturr lizardz on de paddy oh πΈπππΎππ¦π¦π¦
Neighborhood Watch is ready and on duty!
What do you see?? Birdies??? LIzards??? Pesky squirrels???
Woos - Misty and Timber
What are you watching?
Ooh! What did you see out there?
What are you girls watching? A lizard purrhaps? Whatever it is, it definitely has all your attention. Angel Sawyer sends Noelle everlasting love. ❣️ XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Charlee: "What's out there? Is it birds? I bet it's birds ..."
Was it something worth chasing?
Post a Comment