UPDATE about Teddy and his family. They are still without internet but are okay. Hopefully, they will be back soon!! We sure miss them!!
Graphic by Barb from Cats-astropic Events
We're pawticipating in Friendly Fill-ins sponsored by Four Legged Furballs and 15 and Meowing.
We took turns. Mom, Noelle, Reesie and Periwinkle
1. I tend to scrimp on ____treats (don't let the girls know!)____.
2. I tend to save on _making biscuits on my favorite bed. I only do them once in a while.___.
3. I’ve nearly perfected _the art of Floof!___.
4. I need to find a better way to __come up with great Adventure ideas!___.




11 comments:
yes ideas come slowly this time...
The girls looked lovely when you took that photo. Will never forget September the 11th. Your fill ins are fun today.
Charlee: "Don't sell yourselves short, you have definitely perfected the Art of Floof!"
Chaplin: "Our Dada says it was easier to come up with great adventure ideas when Dennis was around, but that having Oona and Bean around now helps."
Charlee: "Yes, apparently the rest of are just too sensible to get into as much trouble as Dennis or Oona and Bean."
Oona: "YOU MISPRONOUNCED 'TIMID'!!!"
Lovely image of your angels! It's amazing that it's been 25 years.
Excellent job on the fill-ins. Always love seeing Ellie and Allie. Angel Sawyer sends Noelle his forever love. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
thank you for the update on Pam, David and Teddy.
We surely miss them.
I enjoyed your fill ins and
No never ever forget
Hugs cecilia
Oh! Excellent post! We always love to see flashbacks! And your fill-ins are the bestest too! Ladies, totally brilliant post! Keep being AWESOME! Your #1 Fan Boy, Marvelous Marv
Have a super day girls.
Thanks for the update on Teddy & family. Remembering what day it is makes knowing where the ones you care about are even more important !
Your angels were beautiful. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. XO
Love that patriotic photo!
Post a Comment