Today is usually Poetic Thursday, hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats but they still don't seem to have their internet fixed. We sure hope everything is okay. We decided to find a cute cat graphic since there is no photo prompt. We hope you like it!
Today is also Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Reesie is THANKFUL for all the Gotcha Day wishies and Periwinkle and Stinky are THANKFUL for all who visit and comment on their Adventures.


6 comments:
I really miss Teddy and his pawrents, and all the fun there,. That is a cute haiku with the hungry kitty!
we can feel every word...
I could name that Haiku kitty June, as she sits by her bowl all the time [even non meal time] wanting food, food, food!
I had a hard time with Teddy gone till I read his Mom's FB page and saw where they have been. whew.
Poor kitty needs so foods! That's a wonderful thankful. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
Chaplin: "Yeah, where IS our dinner, anyway?"
Charlee: "It's the morning."
Chaplin: "So? I WANT DINNER!"
Post a Comment