September 10, 2026

Poetic Thankful Thursday

 Today is usually Poetic Thursday, hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy at Two Spoiled Cats but they still don't seem to have their internet fixed. We sure hope everything is okay.  We decided to find a cute cat graphic since there is no photo prompt.  We hope you like it!



Today is also Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
                                   

Reesie is THANKFUL for all the Gotcha Day wishies and Periwinkle and Stinky are THANKFUL for all who visit and comment on their Adventures.

12 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I really miss Teddy and his pawrents, and all the fun there,. That is a cute haiku with the hungry kitty!

easyweimaraner said...

we can feel every word...

Zoolatry said...

I could name that Haiku kitty June, as she sits by her bowl all the time [even non meal time] wanting food, food, food!

Katie Isabella said...

I had a hard time with Teddy gone till I read his Mom's FB page and saw where they have been. whew.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Poor kitty needs so foods! That's a wonderful thankful. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Yeah, where IS our dinner, anyway?"
Charlee: "It's the morning."
Chaplin: "So? I WANT DINNER!"

Eastside Cats said...

Our Henry has a full bowl always, but will only eat when there is no one around to watch. He's so silly.

My Mind's Eye said...

Sharon my thoughts exactly...I momentarily thought about sending an email but goodness that is the last thing Pam needs is a ton of emails so I didn't. If you are anyone hears from her please let me know and tell her she is in my thoughts
Hugs cecilia

The Island Cats said...

We’ve been wondering about Teddy and his mom. We sure hope their internets gets fixed and we hear from them again. Love that graphic!

Kitties Blue said...

Cute graphic and haiku. Our mom is going to send you a text message about trying to reach Pam. Angel Sawyer sends Noelle all his love forever and ever. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

pilch92 said...

That is cute. :)

messymimi said...

The bowl never quite has enough, does it.