With a little shake of the Tunnel and a WOOSH, Periwinkle suddenly appeared at their meeting spot.
And then…Stinky arrived! For just a moment, they stared at each other in delighted surprise. Then there was no holding back! They spent time whisker-kissing and paw patting, and then Stinky looked up. "Um, Periwinkle, there's a crowd watching us!" Periwinkle was surprised, but the crowd assured them they were just thrilled to see the famous Periwinkle and Stinky return. The tabbies explained that their followers agreed that they should come see some more of the wonderful kitties!
Both tabbies decided they needed to get their map out. No sooner did they say that than they walked by Cat Mapping. They giggled and headed out to see the other kitties.
They decided to start with some of the numbers their pals requested. The Trout Talking Tabbies suggested quite a few. First was #13...There Was An Old Feline...
Suddenly, as he often does, Stinky ran off. Periwinkle rolled her eyes and wondered what trouble he would get into this time. She laughed when she saw where he was...
He said, "You thought I was going to do something naughty, didn't you? I just figured I would help Harold the Vegetable Harvester." Periwinkle apologized, and he took her paw as they continued their walk.
They stopped to see Jabari and agreed he was a handsome ginger tabby and hoped he got to celebrate Ginger Cat Day!
Lady Lupine was another favorite. Periwinkle said she thought Lady Lupine was gorgeous; Stinky agreed but said Periwinkle was much prettier!! Periwinkle squeezed his paw and thanked him.
Of course, Santa Claws was a big hit. It was also a reminder that Santa is always watching and you should behave. Periwinkle hoped Stinky remembered that!
As they approached Snacky Cat, Periwinkle and Stinky looked at each other. Their tummies were rumbling, and they both knew it was definitely time for a snack!
"Hey, look, there's Lobster Cat, and he's right in front of a seafood restaurant. Let's go get something to eat," said Stinky. Periwinkle thought that was a great idea!
They were quickly seated, and the staff all came out to meet them. They prepared a special plate of Fancy Feast and some Temptations for the two to enjoy.
While they were eating, Stinky, looking a bit embarrassed, pulled out a card. "I feel awful that I missed your birthday. I know we celebrated Noelle's, but we didn't do anything special for you. Please accept my apology and this card.
Periwinkle thanked him and gave him a big hug and a whisker kiss. "I knew you wouldn't forget me, and you were super sweet to bring me a card today. It's nice that we get to celebrate together." Stinky was happy she wasn't mad at him, and the two enjoyed their meal while chatting and holding paws.
They said goodbye to the staff and promised to stop by next year. They passed Vacation Wonderland and agreed that the Catskills had a lot to offer.
It was getting late, and it was almost time for them to Teleport to their homes. They took a quick stop at the Gift Shop to buy souvenir mugs for their moms.


















14 comments:
Cool π! I used to follow the Catskill cats and I think all the different statues used to be up only in the summer ... Don't recall for sure but it was fun to see them again. Periwinkle and Stinky were good guides!
wow that is purrfect cat art... we love the old ladycat and we love santa claws
Wow, this week’s edition is even better than the last. Mom liked so many of these cats. We are so happy that Stinky behaved himself. We know it is hard for him. Angel Sawyer sends Noelle, who is also prettier than any of the Catskills cats, his forever love. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Java Bean: "Ayyy, there are some interesting cats in that place all right! And by 'interesting' I mean 'a little bit scary' of course ..."
I love all these colorful cats. What a fabulous adventure.
Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to all the kitties, a smooch to Cooper Murphy and a big hug to the moms. ♥
Wow! What an adventure ~ great post ~ Hugs ^_^
an artist reflects
https://anartistreflects.com
WHAT A FUN FUN FUN post. First happy belated birthday Stinky
GUESS which was my favorite cat 1. Lobster cat 2 Emerald Cat (Bryan loves green)
Hugs cecilia
That was a fabulous bunch of kitties and I like those coffee mugs too sweeties!
P and S πΈ‼️ what N epic lee soooper pawsum add venturez!!!!! thanx for goin bak two catskill N sharin mor cool catz with uz ….itz kinda hard ta pix a fave coz they all R grate…eye cracked UP at lobsturr cat π¦π¦π¦π¦ N de momz shuld buy world traveler …what with yur add venturez each week…tho wear him wood stay wood bee kinda hard ta chooze huhπΈπΈπΈand old feline…we could all look az good when we iz noe longer in R yooth ππ©·πΈπ·πͺ»ππ‼️‼️we N joyed two dayz pozt…thanx P and S ‼️πΎπΎπΎπΈπ
That was a lot of furbulous kitties that we got to see today! Thanks for going back! I wonder where those kitties hide when the weather is bad, esp in the winter...
Very cool. I want to go to there. That was a great date. Happy Birthday Periwinkle! XO
I've always wanted to go see this!
It’s nice to have a follow-up adventure, I’m glad it worked out so well.
Whoa! The follow-up was just as good as the first adventure. We wouldn't have imagined it was possible! :)
Post a Comment